IT Controls Assurance
Management and supervisory bodies are faced with a dynamic and complex business environment. Companies are being transformed through mergers and acquisitions, digitizing their organization and developing new business and process models. At the same time, regulatory requirements increase with increasing responsibilities to stakeholders.
Successful companies justify the trust of their stakeholders through proper and appropriate management, reporting and monitoring.
We support our clients in building and maintaining stakeholder trust by providing audit and other assurance services.
Our role as a trusted advisor
- We provide management support assurance services that result in a certificate, audit opinion or other reporting, eg audits to professional standards.
- We provide management support consulting services based on comprehensive professional expertise and problem-solving skills in all areas of management and supervision.
Our services include
Ensuring transformation and Projects
- Post-implementation reviews
- Project Management Reviews
- Project quality assurance
- Assurance of outsourcing projects
- Service Auditor's Report (ISAE 3402)
- IT Shared Services Center Assessments
IT Processes Assessments and Assurance
- Software controls
- Business continuity management
- Data protection audit
- IS internal audit
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Information Security
- Banking Supervision Requirements for IT
- Commercial and tax law requirements